Coping specifically designed for seating around fountains and on retaining walls often requires skateboard deterrents such as cast-in voids or bolt-on hardware. With over three decades of precast concrete coping and architectural trim experience, Sanderson Concrete’s seating walls and fountain coping can be seen in virtually every city in the lower mainland.
Wood, Steel, and Rubber Forms
Our three in-house mould shops ensure our architectural and masonry clients exacting details in our formwork – and everything starts with formwork. From simple straight forms to intricate curves – our seat and wall coping is the first choice for masons who know that quality is an important reflection on the masons own work. Like a good trowel – good precast pays for itself.
- Crisp, clean edges
- Minimal bug holes
- Computer batched concrete mixes
- High strength mix designs
- Consistent colours – from the first pour to the last
- Tight packaging for no-damage shipping
- Drip lines if necessary
- Engineered shop drawings
- Custom forms kept in stock for minimum 6 months after substantial completion
- Fast turnaround from estimate to delivery
- Sandblasting to match existing surfaces
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us