Recreating carved stone or architectural trim on historic buildings requires attention to detail. Sanderson Concrete has the in-house staff and the expertise to manufacture custom precast concrete and cast stone to architectural drawings. We are also able to take rubber forms from carved stone – and repair worn or damaged areas prior to casting exact historical reproductions for remediation contractors.
Three in-house Moulds Shops
Using rubber, steel and wood to recreate cast stone replicas of precast concrete or carved stone, Sanderson Concrete works with architects and masons to repair historic building trim and architectural elements.
State of the Art Facilities
- 3D modeling in Revit, Rhino, Sketchup and Autocad
- Foam model reproductions where original stone is unavailable
- Computer batched concrete production facilities
- Engineering for mix designs and structural installation
- Full design and supply of attachment hardware
- Colour samples and colour matching
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us