Sanderson Concrete has been making precast concrete pool coping since the 1950’s. Our original forms were the traditional swooped bull nose coping seen on thousands of residential pools all over North America. Modern pool coping is typically thicker – reminiscent of hotel and public pools – bull nosed or square edged. We officially “retired” our old pool coping forms a number of years ago, but Sanderson Concrete continues to produce custom precast concrete pool coping – supplying numerous pool projects every year.
Wood, Steel, and Rubber Forms
Our three in-house mould shops ensure our architectural and masonry clients exacting details in our formwork – and everything starts with formwork. From simple straight forms to intricate curves and end dams – our pool copings are the first choice for masons who know that quality is an important reflection on the masons own work. Like a good trowel – good precast pays for itself.
- Crisp, clean edges
- Minimal bug holes
- Computer batched concrete mixes
- High strength mix designs
- Consistent colours – from the first pour to the last
- Tight packaging for no-damage shipping
- Custom forms kept in stock for minimum 6 months after substantial completion
- Fast turnaround from estimate to delivery
- Sandblasting to match existing surfaces
Precast concrete swimming pool coping can be produced in natural or tinted integrally coloured concrete. Custom pool precast pool coping shapes can be created to match existing pool coping.
Common shapes and finishes include:
- Bull nosed details
- Complex radiuses
- Light or medium sandblasted for no slip textures
- Smooth round pebble exposed aggregate
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us