Cast in place walls and retaining wall blocks are sometimes not practical or asthetically pleasing, and many architects and designers have turned to Sanderson Concrete with their designs.
Our expertise in custom and architectural precast concrete ensures that the designer’s vision is brought to reality with equal thought to practicality, installation and budget.
Details to bear in mind when designing planter walls include:
- roof membranes
- is a liner required?
- watering systems – cast in fixtures and piping
- lighting – cast in electrical conduit and outlets
- installation – is equipment required? available?
- interlocking panels or hardware?
- weight – concrete & wet soil weigh about the same – 155 lbs/cubic foot
- surface finish, texture and colour