One of our newest product lines, we have combined our decades of experience producing architectural precast concrete and site furnishings such as picnic tables and benches for public parks and created a table tennis table that will last for generations. Using state of the art concrete technology to make a durable colour-fast playing surface, we have polished our table tops to a terrazzo finish to create a ping pong table unlike any you have ever seen – anyone for tennis?
Public Parks and Schools
Designed with schools and parks in mind, Sanderson Concrete’s precast concrete ping pong tables are built to last. Our experience manufacturing picnic tables for city and provincial parks boards for over three decades, combined with our architectural precast knowledge has resulted in the ultimate outdoor games tables.
Table tennis tops are cast with green, integral pigment and white concrete game lines to ensure a lifetime of service without repainting. Tables are polished to a terrazzo-like smooth surface and sealed with an acrylic gloss sealer.
- Reinforced with 15 mm rebar and high strength fibres
- Tops supported with powder coated heavy steel tubing
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Hidden fasteners – out of sight, out of mind
- Laser cut nets with logos available
- ¼” powder coated steel laser cut nets
- Nets cannot be removed without disassembling table
- Table top sections weight 750 lb.
- Custom coloured concrete and finishes available
- Tables can be delivered fully assembled locally
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us