When it comes to finding the best range of architectural precast concrete products, it pays to have a go-to source for all of your needs.
In recent decades, diversification and innovation in the precast concrete industry have been the keys to survival and business growth in a profoundly competitive sector. This innovative precast sector is constantly expanding with new commercial and residential architectural products! With decades of experience in creating “Concrete Solutions” for contractors, architects and artists, our depth of knowledge in concrete mix designs and precast concrete mould making is only surpassed by our team members’ passion for our work. While we have become one of BC’s largest precast concrete manufacturers – producing thousands of stair treads, window sills and site furnishings annually, we remain at heart the hands-on craftsmen whose curiosity is always piqued by a unique challenge.
Be sure to bookmark this page for future updates on new products!
A modern design to traditional picnic tables.
72 1/16 x 75" x 34 3/4"
The Pacific Picnic Table
- Seat Slats – 3” thick Western Red Cedar slats, smooth, polished
- Table Top Slats – Cedar, smooth polished, or sandblasted concrete
- Optional Solid concrete tops in smooth or polished aggregates
- Solid concrete tops with granite chess boards
- Mixed concrete and Western Red Cedar slats
Let us help you design your next project! Have an idea of what you may like? Curious about what this would cost? Please tell us your thoughts and get an instant quote. HERE
- A La Carte Shapes & Colours
- Benches & Seating
- Custom Architectural Precast Concrete Bollards @YVR
- Custom Precast
- Custom Precast Games Tables
- Davis Colour Chart
- Precast Concrete Washrooms
- Retaining Walls
- Security & Protection
- Stair Treads
- Site Furnishings
- Sign Up for our Newsletter