Large precast concrete wall panels are produced on our casting beds to ensure flat, uniform panels. From small intricate panels to lengths in excess of 25’, our experienced mould making and production teams have the experience to manufacture wall panels that are true to shop drawings and place weld plates to exacting tolerances. Consistent colours and finishes are assured, cast in lettering and logos are easily accommodated.
Wood, Steel, and Rubber Forms
Our three in-house mould shops ensure our architectural and masonry clients exacting details in our formwork – and everything starts with formwork. From simple straight forms to intricate curves and end dams – our window sills are the first choice for masons who know that quality is an important reflection on the masons own work. Like a good trowel – good precast pays for itself.
- Crisp, clean edges
- Minimal bug holes
- Computer batched concrete mixes
- High strength mix designs
- Consistent colours – from the first pour to the last
- Tight packaging for no-damage shipping
- Engineered shop drawings
- Custom forms kept in stock for minimum 6 months after substantial completion
- Fast turnaround from estimate to delivery
- Sandblasting to match existing finishes
Having produced wall panels for over two decades, we have made panels with cast in logos and address signage, complex corner details and large span wall panels such as the 27′ long Terry Fox Senior Secondary School wall panels.
- Large laser leveled casting beds
- Consistent weld-plate and mounting hardware placement
- Engineered connection details
- Uniform sandblast finishes
- Seamless form face – invisibly joint lines
- Corner details – quirks, mitres and radius edges
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us