For over 30 years Sanderson Concrete has been customizing site furnishings for cities and parks. Our collaboration with leading engineers, architects, contractors, and designers has produced architectural pieces of superior level, detail, and quality. Our products are built to last for generations.
Create a statement with City logos or unique park furnishings. Sanderson Concrete can offer a complete service from concept discussions, design consultation, and production drawings to final product production. These services can be less expensive than you would expect.
Let us help you design your distinctive picnic tables, benches, or even full washroom buildings! Have an idea of what you may like? Curious about what this would cost? Please tell us your thoughts and get an instant quote. HERE
Did you know we Design PROTOTYPES? Create Custom Moulds Cast Corporate Logos Specialize in Custom Finishes?
Prototypes do not need to be committed at the design stage!
Our design team offers custom design packages for cities and architects. We will help you design a working model of your unique site furnishings – tables, benches, games tables and more! Our design services include initial concept sketches, shop drawings, 3D modelling and pricing for your finished product – whether it’s a one-off or a City Standard. From there, if you decide to proceed, Sanderson Concrete will create your prototype moulds and prototype.
Sanderson Concrete offers our municipal and architectural clients the following:
- Review and discussion of your concept drawings.
- After an initial consultation regarding designs and quantities, we will provide a rough estimate to produce your custom site furnishings.
- Firm quote for your new site furnishings based on your drawings.
All the above at no charge!
Custom Site Furnishings Design Package Includes:
- Review and discuss with our design team your requirements
- Concept sketches
- Review and discussion with our design team of the initial concept sketches
- Shop drawings
- 3D model created in SketchUp
- Prototype quote – prototypes do not need to be committed to until all shop drawings have been approved. Prototypes can be one-off or multiples. Please note that as mould costs are the most significant factor in producing a custom product, prototypes (one-offs or multiples) are priced separately after design review – small changes rarely increase costs. Your design team will make suggestions during the design process to save your final product costs.
- Quote for additional quantities – what will this cost once the moulds are paid for.
If you would like to explore the feasibility of your unique site furnishings, planters, bollards or signage for your city – whether It’s something you already have designed or you would like to discuss our design to prototype packages, contact us today!