Cast stone and precast concrete fireplace mantles add a distinctive accent to fireplaces both inside and out. Hearths and mantles can be custom made to fit any fireplace. Transform your fireplace into the centrepiece in your living room by adding a fireplace surround or mantle by Sanderson Concrete.
Wood, Steel, and Rubber Forms
Our three in-house mould shops ensure our architectural and masonry clients exacting details in our formwork – and everything starts with formwork. From simple straight forms to intricate curves, our precast is the first choice for masons who know that quality material is an important reflection on their own work. Like a good trowel – good precast pays for itself.
- Crisp, clean edges
- Minimal bug holes
- Computer batched concrete mixes
- High strength mix designs
- Consistent colours – from the first pour to the last
- Tight packaging for no-damage shipping
- Engineered shop drawings
- Custom forms kept in stock for minimum 6 months after substantial completion
- Fast turnaround from estimate to delivery
- Sandblasting to match existing finishes
Manufacturing cast stone and architectural elements for residential and commercial applications, Sanderson Concrete’s experienced design team fabricates forms for fireplace mantles and hearths as well as complete fireplace surrounds to the highest standards.
- Cast stone details
- Historic reproductions
- Modern design details
- Cast in mounting hardware
- Custom architectural detailing
- Engineering services
- 3D modeling
Like what you see?
Contact us for pricing or more detailsContact Us