Precast concrete picnic tables offer a solid and durable solution for parks boards, schools, corporations and institutions looking to provide eating areas in public spaces that are comfortable yet need little or no maintenance.
Legs are reinforced with welded steel rebar cages and all mounting plates are hot dipped galvanized. Assembly bolts are stainless steel.
- Table top 42” diameter
- Height 30”
- Weight 480 lb. – 218 kg
- Exposed aggregate concrete leg
- Plain or polished concrete top
- Galvanized steel brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Exposed aggregate legs sealed with acrylic sealer
- Smooth or polished top
VARIATIONS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Surface mounting brackets
- Custom colours and aggregates
- Sandblast and coloured concrete base