Belcarra Picnic Table
Precast concrete picnic tables offer a solid and durable solution for parks boards, schools, corporations and institutions looking to provide eating areas in public spaces that are comfortable yet need little or no maintenance.
Theft proof and virtually indestructable, our precast concrete picnic tables weigh 1700 lbs and do not require anchors to prevent vandals from overturning or stealing the tables.
Legs and slats are reinforced with welded steel rebar cages and all mounting plates are hot dipped galvanized. Assembly bolts are stainless steel.
The Belcarra precast concrete picnic table is available in a number of configurations:
• Round top with curved seats
• Square top with rectangle seats
• One arm can be removed to insure wheelchair access
• Picnic table legs are sealed exposed aggregate
• Plain concrete slats and solid tops are smooth concrete, unsealed on top surface and acrylic sealed exposed aggregate on edges.
• Polished concrete slats and solid tops are polished terrazzo finish, using 3/8″ Chilliwack river rock. Edges are exposed aggregate. Top and edge are sealed with acrylic sealer.
• Custom finishes available include coloured aggregates and integrally pigmented concrete.