The advantage of concrete speaks to the homes on the West Coast. An experienced landscape designer could create a unique and striking design for the home. The design flexibility of precast landscape steps and pavers are quite appealing to those who want to create a beautiful property.
Some architects and engineers see their work as a method to bring you closer to nature or simplicity, while others are concerned with the balance of form and function. Still, others see design as a vehicle to communicate a larger story. With one remarkable building material – precast concrete – we are working together to reshape the world’s landscape one project at a time.
One of the first questions to ask once you’ve decided on a style for your outdoor hardscaping projects is what material to choose. A well-planned project should help prevent erosion, promote drainage, and safeguard your property; thus, material selection is critical.
Once mainly seen as a low-cost alternative to stone or brick, precast concrete has come into its own as a hardscaping option and choice for architects and their clients.
Landscape (Roman) Steps
- Quick and clean installation and can be done in a day – Read the blog
- Customizable bottom edges, tactile warning strips
- Standard finishes include exposed aggregate and light sandblast
- Integrally pigmented steps are also available.
- Faster and less expensive than pouring concrete steps
- Available in any length up to 12’-0 long plus customizing is a regular part of the production at Sanderson Concrete!
Modern precast concrete pavers and slabs are a competitive and cost-effective solution for all of your hardscaping and outdoor building needs. They’re attractive, long-lasting, and made expressly for the job, making the installation go more smoothly.
Landscape designers can create practical and long-lasting, imaginative and visually beautiful projects using precast concrete in an infinite number of shapes and sizes. Precast concrete’s adaptability and functionality have made it the product of choice for many renowned landscaping projects.
- Pavers are stronger, long-lasting, and will not fracture
- In event of damage, individual tiles can be replaced, rather than having to remove huge pieces of the hardscape.
- Paver tile designs and colours can be mixed to produce interesting patterns and a unique look for the area.
- Pavers can be driven on
- They are resistant to moisture
- A new set of precast concrete stairs in less than a day
- Davis Color Chart
- Download – Roman-Step-Installation-Instructions
- Landscape Steps
- Large Pavers
- News + Resources
- Precast Concrete Treads – Curb Appeal, Long Term Value
- Ready Mix Concrete Steps vs Precast Concrete Stairs
- Stair Treads & Steps – products
Sanderson Concrete Newsletter! Sign Up for our Newsletter