The advantage of concrete speaks to the homes on the West Coast. An experienced landscape designer could create a unique and striking design for the home. The design flexibility of precast landscape steps and pavers are quite appealing to those who want to create a beautiful property.
Landscape (Roman) Steps
- Quick and clean installation and can be done in a day – Read the blog
- Customizable bottom edges, tactile warning strips
- Standard finishes include exposed aggregate and light sandblast
- Integrally pigmented steps are also available.
- Faster and less expensive than pouring concrete steps
- Available in any length up to 12’-0 long plus customizing is a regular part of the production at Sanderson Concrete!
- Pavers are stronger, long-lasting, and will not fracture
- In event of damage, individual tiles can be replaced, rather than having to remove huge pieces of the hardscape.
- Paver tile designs and colours can be mixed to produce interesting patterns and a unique look for the area.
- Pavers can be driven on
- They are resistant to moisture